ERC特刊征稿|Advances in Atmospheric Physics and Environment
Also, the rapid industrialization and urbanization have resulted in considerable increases in anthropogenic emissions of gases and particulates and exacerbates air quality. The main air pollutants include the soot, carbon dioxide, and sulfide produced by burning fossil fuels, as well as the carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, and nitrogen oxides emitted from automobile exhaust. For example, to address air pollution, China has taken many measures to address air pollution since 2013. It has achieved many successes, but air quality is still not optimistic and need to continue to increase efforts to prevent and control air pollution.
This Research Topic calls for papers that can improve our understanding of the characteristics of meteorology, climate and environment under current global changes by using observations, satellite remote sensing and numerical models. We aim to further explore the characteristics of atmospheric processes and atmospheric environment.
The potential Research Topics include but are not limited to the following:
- The atmospheric physical processed of extreme weather and climate events
- Impacts of climate change on extreme weather events and air pollution
- Studies addressing future climate and environmental changes
- The observations and modeling of aerosol climatic effect
- Quantify the source contributions of dust and polluted aerosols
- The observations and modeling of aerosol microphysical and optical properties.
- The potential environmental health risks and impacts of air pollution and related determining factors
- Advanced technologies to study the links between climate change, aerosol pollution and health risk.
作者可登入期刊主页进行在线投稿，选择“文章类型”(Letter/Paper/Topical Review)，并在“选择特刊”的下拉框中选择“Focus on Advances in Atmospheric Physics and Environment”。
- 2022年影响因子：2.9 Citescore: 3.6
- Environmental Research Communications（ERC）是一本开放获取期刊，涵盖与环境研究相关的所有领域，包括跨学科和多学科的研究。ERC发表推动该领域知识的所有研究结果，包括增量研究、负面结果、无效结果、案例分析、区域性研究和复制研究。