ERC特刊征稿|Northern Eurasia in the Global Earth and Human Systems
- Pavel Groisman，美国北卡罗来纳州立大学
- Shamil Maksyutov，日本国立环境研究所
- Alexander Olchev，俄罗斯莫斯科国立大学
- Sergey Gulev，俄罗斯科学院海洋研究所
- How can we quantify and project ecosystems dynamics in Northern Eurasia when these dynamics may be internally unstable?
- What are the major drivers of the ongoing and future changes in the regional water cycles?
- How can the sustainable development of societies of Northern Eurasia be secured in the near future?
To address these questions, nine research NEFI foci have been identified and studies that address these foci in Northern Eurasia will be especially welcome within this focus issue. These include:
- warming of the Arctic;
- changing frequency, pattern, and intensity of extreme and inclement environmental conditions;
- retreat of the cryosphere;
- changes in terrestrial water cycles;
- changes in the biosphere;
- pressures on land-use;
- changes in infrastructure;
- societal actions in response to environmental changes;
- quantification of Northern Eurasia’s role in the Global Earth System.
Due to powerful feedbacks between the Earth and Human Systems in Northern Eurasia, it is proposed that Integrated Assessment Models are developed as the final stage of the global change assessment which will include assessment of sustainable development within Northern Eurasia. This overarching goal of the NEFI modeling endeavor will enable evaluation of economic decisions in response to changing environmental conditions and justification of mitigation and adaptation efforts.
作者可登入期刊主页进行在线投稿，在“文章类型”中选择“特刊文章”，并在“选择特刊”的下拉框中选择“Focus on Northern Eurasia in the Global Earth and Human Systems: Changes, Interactions, and Sustainable Societal Development”。
There is no submission deadline for this focus collection. ERC will publish this focus collection incrementally, adding new articles to this webpage when they are accepted for publication following peer review. Therefore, if you submit early in the period your article will not be held up waiting for other articles.
- 2021年影响因子：3.237 Citescore: 2.6
- Environmental Research Communications（ERC）是一本开放获取期刊，涵盖与环境研究相关的所有领域，包括跨学科和多学科的研究。ERC发表推动该领域知识的所有研究结果，包括增量研究、负面结果、无效结果、案例分析、区域性研究和复制研究。