Journal of Optics期刊公布2022年“青年领军人”获奖名单
在此，我们很荣幸地宣布JOPT期刊2022年“青年领军人”（Emerging Leaders 2022）的获奖者为胡光维博士。以下是他的获奖感言：
—— Guangwei Hu
- Dr Guangwei Hu is an assistant professor in School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) of Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. He received BSc from Harbin Institute of Technology (2016) and PhD from National University of Singapore (2020). He was a visiting scholar in UT Austin and The Advanced Science Research Center at CUNY and did postdoc in Stanford University. He is interested in novel nanophotonics with metasurfaces, low-dimensional quantum nanomaterials and optical crystals for nonlinear, polaritonic, topological, twistronic and other new concepts and technologies. He has published more than 60 papers in various journals like Nature (x4) and others. His work has been featured as Top 10 Breakthrough in Physics of 2020 by Physics World, Optics and Photonics News (Year of Optics in 2021) and many others. He received the Rising Star of Light in 2020 by Light: Science & Applications, NUS President Graduate Fellowships and various other awards.
Yixuan Zeng et al 2022 J. Opt. 24 054009
- Benjamin Perez-Garcia obtained his Ph.D. from Tecnologico de Monterrey (Mexico) in 2018. During his studies, he did a research stay at the Structured Light Lab at the University of Witwatersrand (South Africa), working in the field of structured light. In 2019, he became a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Kwazulu-Natal (South Africa), focusing on quantum teleportation. His interests are the study of extended sources, vector beams, quantum algorithms, and education. Currently, he is a research professor at Tecnologico de Monterrey and is a member of the National Researchers System (Level 1) in Mexico.
Benjamin Perez-Garcia et al 2022 J. Opt. 24 074007
- Cuicui Lu is a professor and a Teli Young Research Fellow in Beijing Institute of Technology. Her research interests include topological photonics and nanophotonics. She has proposed synthetic dimension of photonic crystal, revealed the topological phase transition in non-Hermitian systems, and realized on-chip topological rainbow devices and various nanophotonic devices based on intelligent algorithms. She has published 52 papers, including 6 papers in Physical Review Letters, and one review paper in Advances in Optics and Photonics, etc. She serves as editors for Optics Letters, Frontiers in Physics
Hongyu Zhang et al 2021 J. Opt. 23 124002
- Eugenio Cinquanta is part of the Ultrafast Dynamics in Matter group of CNR-IFN, where he leads the Ultrafast THz spectroscopy activity, he is a Researcher since 2017. He got a Master degree in Physics (Condensed Matter) from the Universitá Degli Studi di Milano in 2008 and a Ph.D in Materials Science from Universitá Degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca in 2012. His research activity has been devoted to the optical characterization of low-dimensional materials with CW and time-resolved techniques. His current research interests focus on ultrafast THz and soft-X absorption and reflectivity spectroscopy for the study of the charge and lattice dynamics and their interplay in low-dimensional semiconductors such as perovskites and two-dimensional materials. He also recently started studying the topological properties of matter with high-order harmonic spectroscopy of extended systems.
Lorenzo Gatto et al 2022 J. Opt. 24 104001
- Peijun Guo is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering as well as the Energy Sciences Institute at Yale University. His research interests include the growth and synthesis of nanostructured materials with enhanced light-matter interactions for applications in energy conversion, optoelectronics and information science. His group uses ultrafast optical spectroscopy to temporally and spatially resolve the flow of energy in these materials and structures, as well as to manipulate and control their excited and nonequilibrium states that may lead to unconventional applications.
Shunran Li et al 2022 J. Opt. 24 044009
- Yuuki Uesugi received his PhD in 2016 from Graduate School of Advanced Sciences of Matter, Hiroshima University, Japan. He is currently an assistant professor at Institute of Multidisciplinary Research for Advanced Materials, Tohoku University, Japan, and affiliated to PRESTO of Japan Science and Technology Agency. His research focuses on the physics of light-electron interaction for electron microscopy and accelerator applications, as well as the development of nanostructured electron-optical devices fabricated by ultrafast laser ablation processing.
Yuuki Uesugi et al 2022 J. Opt. 24 054013
- Zhi-Han Zhu is currently a professor of Optics at Heilongjiang Key Laboratory of Quantum Control, in Harbin (China). He obtained his Ph. D. in Optics from Harbin University of Science and Technology in 2017, and then he created Quantum Optics lab in there. His currently research interest is mainly focus on quantum & nonlinear optics with structured light, and especially for generation and manipulation of structured photons via nonlinear interactions.
Li-Wei Mao et al 2022 J. Opt. 24 044004
- Dr Haoran Ren is an ARC DECRA Fellow. His nanophotonic research aims to develop advanced optical materials and nanotechnology for both fundamental light-matter interactions and broad photonic applications. Dr Ren received a PhD from Swinburne University of Technology in 2017. He was a postdoc at RMIT University. Dr Ren was awarded a Victoria Fellowship to visit the National Centre for Scientific Research, a Humboldt Postdoctoral Research Fellowship at Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, and a Macquarie University Research Fellowship. In 2022, Dr Ren joined the School of Physics and Astronomy at Monash University.
Haoran Ren 2022 J. Opt.24 064008
Hoang Thanh Xuan
- Hoang Thanh Xuan is a scientist at the Institute of High Performance Computing in Singapore. In 2020, he was awarded the Career Development Fund for developing solvers for the Quantum Maxwell Equations. Xuan received both his bachelor and PhD degrees from the National University of Singapore in 2010 and 2014, respectively. From 2014 to 2017 he was a post-doctoral associate at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre. He is interested in mathematical modelling of optical phenomena and first-principle designs of photonic devices for fundamental studies and technological applications.
Thanh Xuan Hoang et al 2022 J. Opt. 24 094006
- Isaac Nape is a lecturer in the School of Physics at the University of the Witwatersrand in South Africa. He is a member of the Structured Light lab and continues to pursue research in quantum and classical optics where he harnesses single light particles for quantum and classical information processing. He is passionate about contributing to current efforts that are geared towards exploiting future photonics based quantum technologies in order to contribute to sustainable development on the African continent.
Isaac Nape et al 2022 J. Opt. 24 054003
- 2021年影响因子：2.077 Citescore: 5
- Journal of Optics（JOPT）出版光学方面的实验和理论研究论文，研究领域包括：纳米光子学和等离激元光子学；超构材料和结构化光子材料；量子光子学；生物光子学；光与物质的相互作用；非线性和超快光学；光的传播、衍射和散射；信息和通信光学；集成光学；光伏和能量收集。除原创性研究外，JOPT还出版专题综述，为研究人员带来高质量的内容。所有JOPT文章还提供HTML阅读模式，方便研究人员使用手机或平板进行阅读。