时间：上午9:30 – 12:00
由IOP 出版社旗下 Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics（JPhysD） 期刊组织的在线研讨会将聚焦面向2050碳中和的先进介电材料（Advanced Dielectric Materials for Net-Zero by 2050），定于北京时间2022年11月8日9：30线上召开。我们很荣幸邀请JPhysD 特刊客座编辑清华大学李传扬研究员，香港理工大学付璟璟青年研究员和康涅狄格大学王轶飞研究员组织此次研讨会。武汉大学李祎，宁波大学潘仲彬，西安交通大学李文栋，北京邮电大学郝亚楠和香港科技大学（广州）訾云龙五位专家将共同分享和讨论前沿研究进展。欢迎大家注册参会！
- Chuanyang Li received his Ph.D degree at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua University in 2018. As a postdoc fellow, Chuanyang Li worked at University of Bologna, Italy from 2018 to 2019; University of Connecticut, USA from 2019 to 2021; the Chinese University of Hong Kong, China from 2021 to 2022, respectively. Chuanyang Li has been working as an assistant researcher at Tsinghua University since June 2022.Chuanyang Li’s research interests include high voltage gas-insulated equipment and insulation technology. He is the author of more than 120 peer-reviewed papers and serves as an associate editor of High Voltage, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, and CSEE Journal of Power and Energy Systems. He is the recipient of the 2020 IEEE Caixin Sun & Stan Gryzbowski Young-Professional Achievement Award and 2022 Steven Boggs Award. He can be reached by: email@example.com.
- Jingjing Fu received her Ph.D. degree from the Chinese Univerisity of Hong Kong in 2022. Afterwards, she works as s a postdoctoral fellow at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Her research interests are mainly focused on the mechanism of triboelectrification, optimizing the energy harvesting system of TENG, tribo-wireless sensor, tribophotonics, the fluid dynamics based on triboelectric effect, and so on. She can be reached by: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr. Yifei Wang is an assistant research professor at University of Connecticut. He received his Ph.D. at Xi’an Jiaotong University (China) in 2018. After that, he joined University of Connecticut as a postdoctoral research fellow. His research focuses on interfacial engineering and structural design of dielectric polymer nanocomposites for electrical energy storage and insulation. He published 30+ peer-reviewed journal papers, which have been cited by 2000+ times with a H-index of 20. He served as a reviewer for Chem. Eng. J., J. Mater. Chem. A/C, Composite Part B, High Voltage, Adv. Mater. Interfaces, IEEE TDEI, and RSC Advances. Email: email@example.com.
- 李祎，武汉大学电气与自动化学院副研究员、博士后，入选第六批博士后创新人才支持计划、中国科协“高端科技创新智库青年项目”。主要从事输配电装备状态监测与智能感知领域研究，研究方向包括环保绝缘气体、电力装备微能量采-储技术、低功耗状态监测传感方法与器件等。近年来，以第一/通讯作者在Nano Energy, Chem. Eng. J., J. Hazard. Mater., IEEE TDEI, High Volt., J. Phys. D. Appl. Phys.等期刊发表SCI检索论文30余篇，授权/受理发明专利10余项；主持国家自然科学基金青年项目、中国博士后科学基金等省部级课题5项。获中国电工技术学会首届优秀博士学位论文提名奖、等离子体及应用专业委员会优秀博士研究生，High Voltage年度优秀论文（2019、2020）。
- 潘仲彬，宁波大学，材料科学与化学工程学院教授、博导，2018毕业于同济大学。研究方向：结合理论计算与实验相结合的方法致力于高性能电介质电容器储能材料的制备及应用研究；能量收集及应用的研究。目前，第一作者或者通讯作者在国际材料顶级期刊Advanced Materials等期刊发表SCI论文50余篇，引用3700余次，h指数32；其中入选ESI高倍引论文12篇。入选浙东青年学者、连续两年（2020、2021）入选英国皇家学会TOP 1%高被引学者、荣获宁波大学“最美宁大人”荣誉称号等。
- Wen-Dong Li (Member of IEEE and CSEE) was born in Jiangsu, China, 1989. He received the B.S., M.S. and PhD degrees from Xi’an Jiaotong University, in 2011, 2014 and 2020. Currently, he is an assistant professor in Xi’an Jiaotong University. His research interests are functionally graded insulation and environmentally friendly solid insulating materials. He has acquired 5+ research projects from NSFC, China Postdoctoral Research Foundation, SGCC, CSG, etc., published 40+ research papers and authorized 10+ Chinese patents. He was awarded the IEEE Caixin Sun and Stan Grzybowski Best Student Paper Award in Sept. 2020, and is the reviewer of High Voltage, Materials & Design and IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation. He can be reached by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 报告题目：Full-Life-Cycle Environmentally Friendly Solid Insulating Materials: Research Progress and Future Prospects
- 报告摘要：Solid insulating materials are employed in various electrical and electronic applications, including electric power transmission/distribution system, electronic devices, electrical vehicles, etc. Recently, worldwide introduction of net-zero carbon policy requires the communities to provide solutions on eco-friendly, advanced and applicable dielectric materials. In this talk, firstly the current progress of environmentally friendly solid insulating materials will be briefly introduced. A full-life-cycle perspective (raw material, fabrication, utilization and retirement) will be used to facilitate the audience’s understanding on this topic. Specifically, bio-based raw material, energy-saving ultraviolet light (UV) curing technique, long-lifetime insulating material and recyclable dielectrics will be discussed. Based on the above discussion, some future prospects is risen, including the suggestions on research topic, research methods and possible applications.
- Yanan Hao is an associate professor in Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications. She received her PhD degree in School of Materials Science and Engineering from Tsinghua University in 2016. Her research interest is focused on nano scaled perovskite materials and their application in microelectronics, energy storage, and information functional devices.
- 报告题目：High energy density nanocomposite materials based on ultrafine ferroelectric nanoparticles
- 报告摘要：Polymer-ceramic nanocomposite combines the high relative dielectric constant (εr) of the ceramic phase and the excellent breakdown strength and machinability of the polymer phase, which is considered as promising dielectric layer for high-performance energy-storage capacitors. One of the major problem for the promotion and application of nanocomposite is the low energy density, which is generally induced by the breakdown strength deterioration that caused by the aggregation or poor interface interaction of the filler phase. Ultrafine ferroelectric fillers provides high specific surface areas to improve the interface combination of the composite, therefore can effectively enhance both the polarization and dielectric strength of the matrix. Our work focus on the influence of the sub-10 nm ferroelectric fillers on the dielectric and energy storage performance of the composite. And we demonstrated that the ultimate sized nanocrystals can perform as superior high permittivity fillers in the nanocomposites for energy storage applications.
- Prof. Yunlong Zi is an Associate Professor in Thrust of Sustainable Energy and Environment in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology – Guangzhou (HKUST-GZ). Dr. Zi received his Ph.D. in Physics from Purdue University in 2014; his Bachelor of Engineering in Materials Science and Engineering from Tsinghua University in 2009. Before joining HKUST, he worked as an Assistant Professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong during 2017-2022, and a Postdoctoral Fellow at Georgia Institute of Technology during 2014-2017. His current research interests mainly focus on high-efficiency mechanical energy harvesting through triboelectric nanogenerators (TENG), triboelectric effect, discharge, TENG triggered high-voltage applications, and self-powered systems. As the 1st and corresponding authors, his research studies have been published in top-notch journals, including Nature Nanotechnology, Nature Communications, Science Advances, Advanced Materials, Nano Letters, ACS Nano, Nano Energy, and etc. He was honored as Nano Energy Award winner 2021; Fellow of International Association of Advanced Materials (FIAAM) 2021; Vebleo Fellow 2021; MRS Postdoctoral Award winner 2017; Emerging Investigator by Journal of Materials Chemistry C in 2018; MINE Young Investigator Finalist in 2018; and one of “5 students who are transformation makers” as highlighted in Purdue homepage in 2013.。
- 报告题目：High-Performance Triboelectric Nanogenerator and Tribophotonics
- 报告摘要：As the development of the Internet of Things (IoT), trillions of widely-distributed devices are integrated for health monitoring, biomedical sensing, environmental protection, infrastructure monitoring, and security, which require power supplies. To provide a sustainable power solution, triboelectric nanogenerator (TENG) has been developed since 2012 for high-efficiency mechanical energy harvesting from the ambient environment. The PI’s team has made significant contributions to fundamental studies about the triboelectric effect, discharge, and TENG output characteristics. and Multiple strategies to greatly enhance the output performance of TENG has been demonstrated, such as the high-pressure environment and the liquid-solid interface. On the other hand, the PI’s team also proposed and developed the concept of tribophotonics: tribo-charge induced tuning or generation of photons toward self-powered wireless sensing, which can be achieved through tunable liquid lens, liquid crystal, optical switch, tribo-induced electroluminescence (TIEL), and discharge. These studies will drive the further development of TENG technology for broad applications in blue energy harvesting, the IoT, human-machine interface, health & infrastructure monitoring, wearable & implantable electronics, towards high-efficiency self-powered systems.
- 2021年影响因子：3.409 Citescore：5.7
- Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics（JphysD）发表应用物理各领域的前沿研究和综述，具体包括：应用磁学和磁性材料、半导体和光子学、低温等离子体和等离子表面相互作用、凝聚态物理、表面科学和纳米结构、生物物理以及能源等六个领域。文章类型包括原创性论文、研究路线图、通讯以及每年针对热点研究的专题综述和特刊。