MRX特刊征稿|Magnetic Materials and Devices
- Dr. Varun Chaudhary is an assistant professor at the Department of Industrial and Materials Science in Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden. He received his PhD from the Interdisciplinary Graduate School, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore, his M.Tech. in Materials Science from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India, and his M.Sc. in Physics from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, India. He has had positions as a Senior Research Fellow at NTU, Singapore, DST Research Fellow at the National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, and Research Scientist in Rolls-Royce Corporate Lab, Singapore. He is an editorial board member of Scientific Reports (Nature publishing group), International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials (Springer), Nano (World Scientific) and Materials Open (World Scientific) and a member of MRS USA, IEEE and MRS Singapore. Dr Chaudhary has research expertise in a variety of functional materials for green energy applications. His research interests include magnetocaloric materials, soft magnets, permanent magnets, high entropy alloys, functionally graded materials, accelerated materials development, additive manufacturing, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
- R. Nirmala is a professor at the Physics department, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India. She has obtained her Ph.D in experimental condensed matter physics from the same department. She was at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, Ames laboratory – USDOE, Iowa state university, USA and Sungkyunkwan University, Korea for post-doctoral work. Her research interests include magnetism and transport in rare earth intermetallics, alloys and strongly correlated oxides.
- Dr. Yulong Huang is a materials scientist at The State University of New York at Buffalo. He received his PhD degree in experimental condensed matter physics in Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2018. Currently, his research interests include magnetic materials, superconductors, and ferroelectrics, and their tailorable properties.
This issue will explore the synthesis and fabrication techniques used for magnetic materials, including crystals, thin films, nanoparticles, and nanostructures. It will explore the diverse applications of magnetic materials and devices in areas such as information storage, energy conversion, magnetocaloric and multicaloric effects, biomedical, and sensing. Topics of focus will include the development of soft magnetic materials, permanent magnets, magnetic sensors, spintronics, magnetic materials in energy systems, and the use of magnetic nanoparticles for applications such as hyperthermia, drug delivery, and soft robotics.
Additionally, the issue will address high throughput experimental and computational methodologies, covering machine learning modeling and simulation techniques employed to optimize the performance and understand the properties of magnetic materials.
Featuring research articles, reviews, and perspectives from leading experts, this focus issue will serve as a platform for interdisciplinary collaboration and knowledge exchange. The focus Issue on “Magnetic Materials and Devices” will provide a comprehensive view of the current research, future directions, and applications of magnetic materials and devices, covering synthesis, characterization, applications, and theoretical aspects.
作者可登入期刊主页进行在线投稿，在“选择特刊”的下拉框中选择”Magnetic Materials and Devices”。
- 2022年影响因子：2.3 Citescore：5
- Materials Research Express（MRX）采用快速出版的模式，发表各类功能材料在设计、制造、性能和应用方面的最新研究。从2020年起，MRX将转变为金色开放获取出版模式，以最大限度地传播材料科学的所有领域的研究。文章内容包括：生物材料；纳米材料和纳米技术；碳的同素异形体和二维材料；电子材料；玻璃、陶瓷和非晶材料；磁性材料；金属和合金；光子材料和超材料；聚合物和有机化合物；智能材料；薄膜等。