SUST特刊征稿|Superconductivity for Cryo-Electrification of Aviation and Other Transportation Applications
- Mohammad Yazdani-Asrami，英国格拉斯哥大学
- Sastry Pamidi，美国佛罗里达州立大学
- Ludovic Ybanez，法国Airbus UpNext公司
To reach the net-zero 2050 targets, it is essential to accelerate the pace of electrification in aviation and other transportation sectors (including marines, trains, heavy duty trucks, etc) by bringing advanced solutions. Hydrogen technologies and infrastructure development are emerging and benefit aviation, terrestrial, and marine transportations creating opportunities for cryogenic and superconducting technologies. Superconducting technology has great potential to enable and accelerate the transition to green and more electrified aviation and other modes of transportation, thanks to the high-power density and efficiency offered to reduce weight and size.
This focus issue is dedicated to advanced superconducting and related solutions to accomplish green aviation and other transportation systems, to address the challenges and barriers in propulsion system, power conversion, power distribution, safety, and reliability.
Target topics include but not limited to:
- Superconducting powertrain system for electric aircraft
- High power density propulsion machines in aviation and marine transportation
- Efficient power distribution system
- Advanced power conversion unit in electrical system of transportation applications
- Safe and reliable operation of electric system in electric/hybrid-electric aircraft, trains, and marine applications.
- Fault diagnosis, limiting and clearance in electrical system of transportation platforms
- Condition monitoring of superconducting devices in aviation and other applications
- Design and simulation of novel topology of superconducting devices for transportation applications
- Experiments and characterization of superconducting components for transportation applications
- Modelling approaches for superconducting components used in aviation and transportation
- Cryogenic systems for superconducting devices for electric transportation platforms
作者可登入期刊主页进行在线投稿，在“文章类型”中选择“特刊文章”，并在“选择特刊”的下拉框中选择“Focus on Superconductivity for Cryo-Electrification of Aviation and Other Transportation Applications”。
- 2021年影响因子：3.482 Citescore: 5.5
- Superconductor Science and Technology（SUST，《超导体科学与技术》）是专注于超导体及其应用的领军期刊。SUST是一本真正的多学科期刊，为超导体领域的研究人员提供了一个重要的平台，发表快报、特刊、专题综述、研究路线图和见解。SUST的范围涵盖超导材料及其基本属性、超导量子技术、小尺度器件和电子设备、电线和磁带、超导磁体、加速器，以及其他大规模应用等。