时间：北京时间 22:00 – 23:00
来自ECS的两位资深编辑Janine Mauzeroll博士和Brett Lucht博士将为大家介绍ECS期刊投稿技巧和同行评审过程，并与大家进行在线讨论。欢迎免费注册参会，参与讨论！
Janine Mauzeroll 博士
Technical Editor, Organic and Bioelectrochemistry
- Janine Mauzeroll is Professor of Chemistry at McGill University. There she heads a research group of 20 graduate students, undergraduates, postdoctoral fellows, and research associates focused on topics ranging from electrochemistry in organic and biological media to electronically conducting polymers. Her group systematically combines experimental and numerical simulation approaches to study electrochemical systems in the field of biology, corrosion, batteries, electrolysis, electrocatalyst, and electrosynthesis.
- Mauzeroll completed her BS at McGill in 1999, followed by a PhD in 2004 from the University of Texas at Austin (2004) with Allen J. Bard. She completed a postdoctoral fellowship in 2005 in Jean-Michel Savéant’s laboratory. After serving as Assistant and then Associate Professor at the Université du Québec à Montréal from 2005-2011, Mauzeroll returned to her alma mater, McGill, in 2012 as Associate Professor. She received the 2015 Chemical Society of Canada Fred Beamish Award and 2003 ECS Summer Fellowship. Technical Editor for the Journal of The Electrochemical Society Organic and Bioelectrochemistry topical interest area since 2016, Mauzeroll was recently appointed Technical Editor for the Organic and Bioelectrochemistry topical interest area of ECS Advances. Mauzeroll also served on the editorial boards of Analytical Chemistry and ChemElectroChem. She chaired the 2020 Gordon Conference on Electrochemistry and 100 presentation with 60 invitations to give talks at major universities, plenary lectures, and numerous invited lectures. She is active in her scientific community with 13 conferences (organized or chaired), 26 scientific committees (including chair of the NSERC Chemistry Liaison Committee and member of the NSERC-Discovery Grant Committee on Chemistry). Her most important contribution are her 18 graduated students, whose excellent work was recognized through several awards and exciting careers.
Brett Lucht 博士
Associate Editor, Batteries and Energy Storage
- Brett Lucht is Professor at the University of Rhode Island. His research focuses on novel electrolytes and electrolyte electrode interfaces for lithium ion battery applications, which includes extending the calendar life and improving low temperature properties of the performance of novel high capacity anodes such as lithium metal or silicon, and the performance of high voltage cathode materials. He regularly conducts both basic science and applied research and collaborates extensively with industrial partners. Lucht has mentored more than 100 students including over 40 graduate students, 30 undergraduate students, 20 postdoctoral fellows, along with several visiting students.
- He received a BS in Chemistry from the University of Puget Sound in 1991 and PhD in Chemistry in 1996 from Cornell University. He completed postdoctoral research at the University of California before beginning work at the University of Rhode Island in 1998. Lucht was promoted to Associate Professor with tenure in 2002 and Professor in 2006. He is Associate Editor for the Journal of The Electrochemical Society and ECS Advances as well as Vice Chair of the ECS Battery Division. He published over 170 manuscripts (h-index 64), two book chapters, and holds nine patents. He has been an invited or keynote speaker at over 100 companies, universities, national laboratories, and international conferences.
- 2021年影响因子：4.316 Citescore:6.6
Journal of the Electrochemical Society（JES）于1902年作为美国电化学学会（ECS）的官方期刊发行，现由IOP出版社代表该学会出版。JES涵盖电化学基础和应用领域的杰出研究，包括电极、界面和器件的理论和实验研究。JES有十个热门领域，包括：储能和转换；腐蚀；电沉积；电催化；双电层现象；传感器；生物电化学；电化学工程和原位光谱电化学；电分析化学。
- ECS Advances是一本金色开放获取期刊，出版电化学和固态科学技术所有领域的研究成果。由美国电化学学会（ECS）发行，现由IOP出版社代表该学会出版。