IOP出版社旗下Nanotechnology（NANO）期刊主办的在线研讨会将聚焦美国各地能源部纳米科学研究中心的研究人员及研究成果，定于北京时间2022年11月10日周四0:00线上召开。来自美国纽约州立大学石溪分校的Stanislaus S Wong教授将担任本次研讨会的主席，同时还邀请了来自加拿大麦克马斯特大学的Ray LaPierre教授、美国伊利诺伊大学芝加哥分校的Subramanian Sankaranarayanan副教授, 美国纽约州立大学石溪分校的Amy Marschilok副教授, 美国Cyclotron Road Cohort 2022的Daniel Sun博士和美国洛斯阿拉莫斯国家实验室的Adam Rondinone博士作为嘉宾共同探讨纳米科学的前沿进展。欢迎大家免费注册参会，参与讨论！
Stanislaus S Wong 教授
- Stanislaus S Wong is a distinguished professor of chemistry at Stony Brook University. He and his group have developed viable sustainable strategies for producing novel nanomaterials of relevance not only for energy but also for nanomedicine and theranostics. Stanislaus has served as a section editor for Nanotechnology and is currently a member of its executive editorial board in addition to being an executive editor for ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces.
Ray LaPierre 教授
- Ray LaPierre is a professor and chair in the Engineering Physics Department with interests in III-V nanowires, molecular beam epitaxy, and applications in photovoltaics, photodetectors and quantum information processing. He has more than 98 publications, 50 invited presentations, and 138 conference presentations related to nanowires. He is the editor-in-chief of Nanotechnology and also a board member of Nano Express.
Subramanian Sankaranarayanan 副教授
- Subramanian Sankaranarayanan is an associate professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department at University of Illinois Chicago and the group leader of the Theory and Modeling Group in the Nanoscale Science and Technology Division at Argonne National Laboratory. He is also a senior fellow at the Institute of Molecular Engineering at University of Chicago. He is a co-inventor on six patents and has co-authored more than 150 journal articles including several high-impact publications in Science, Nature, Nature Materials, Advanced Materials, Nature Communication, Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, ACS Nano, Nanoletters, and Physical Review Letters to name a few.
Amy Marschilok 副教授
- Amy Marschilok is an associate professor in the Department of Chemistry at Stony Brook University, where she is an adjunct faculty in the departments of Materials Science and Engineering, and Chemical and Molecular Engineering, and co-director of the Institute for Energy Sustainability and Equity. Amy holds a joint appointment at Brookhaven National Laboratory, where she serves as energy storage division manager and energy systems division manager in the Interdisciplinary Science Department.
Daniel Sun 博士
美国Cyclotron Road Cohort 2022
- Daniel Sun is a fellow in Cyclotron Road Cohort 2022 and the founder of Sunchem. He received his BS in chemistry at Loyola Marymount University in 2013 and his PhD in chemistry and chemical engineering from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne in 2020. His objective is to revolutionize how critical metals are purified while also providing clean drinking water using nano filters.
Adam Rondinone 博士
- Adam Rondinone is the co-director for the Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies (CINT) as well as the group leader for MPA-CINT at Los Alamos National Laboratory. Adam received his doctorate in chemistry from Georgia Institute of Technology in 2001 and immediately joined Oak Ridge National Laboratory as a Wigner Fellow studying the chemistry of nanomaterials. He is chair emeritus of the board of directors for the Society for Science at User Research Facilities, and served two years as a Legislative Fellow in the US Senate offering advice on energy and technology issues. He has authored or co-authored more than 100 publications and 10 patents.
- 2021年影响因子：3.953 Citescore：6.2